The Checked-out Child
For the Checked-out Child: Do you have a child who sometime seems to be in ‘a melancholy state’? This child may be dealing with something as simple as boredom or as serious as bullying at school.
Is your child:
- Experiencing bullying or other peer induced negative behaviors at school or elsewhere?
- Showing boredom or shutting-down during school, at church or at home?
- Beginning to resist correction or discipline at home and/or at school?
- Exhibiting anger, apathy, and/or the beginning of potentially disturbing behaviors at home?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions,
– 4Families can help!! –
When your child doesn’t seem to be their usual self, sometimes something as simple as a change of venue or change of pace can help. We can help you identify the reason for their discomfort and provide you with a practical solution.
Take the First Steps:
- Contact us at (844) 54-FAMILY or e-mail email@example.com. If we are not available, we will contact you shortly.
- Confidence is guaranteed that we will treat your child as though they were our own. We will:
- Assess the situation
- Advise next steps
- Choices are available to you through our selected programs. We specialize in fashioning a solution that personally addresses each child’s needs.
- Creating a caring, nurturing environment for your child is what we do.
Maybe your child is experiencing problems that are different than The Checked-out Child. If so, check out one of these:
‘demanding rigorous attention’
This child may be exhibiting serious behaviors that are a detriment to your child and your family.
‘acting on impulse’
This child may be making bad choices by acting without thinking and you are trying to figure out what to do.
‘needing continual support’
This child may have special health needs or disabilities that make their situation unique.
‘playing outside the box’
This child may need an environment with the freedom to create.