IT’S A-PARENT TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROGRAM
It’s-a-Parent was developed by parents who had experienced, or were still experiencing, difficulties with a prodigal child. This allowed the creation of a program based on the unique perspectives of those with real life experiences.
It’s A-Parent is a 12 Series Program that, each week addresses:
- The Parenting Problem: Addressing the important issues the family is facing.
- The Veteran Voice: Learning from other parents who have experienced the same difficulties and are on the other side.
- Simple Step Solutions: Exploring the steps and resources that can help the family address problems.
Some of the themes that we cover are:
- The Value of Children: ‘Blessings of a Quiver -or- Quivering at our Blessing’
- Grace vs Judgement: ‘Be the FACE of Grace’
- Warning Signs: ‘Slow Burn OR Big Blaze’
- The Role of the Father: ‘Is our Weakness our Biggest Strength?’
- The Role of the Mother: ‘Beauty & Strength: Opposite or the Same?’
- Gifts you GIVE your Children: ‘Passion or Trashin’: They’re both Contagious’
- The Cycle of Pain: ‘Embracing the Scars’
- Listening: ‘A Secret Weapon of Defense?’
- When you’re at your Wit’s End: ‘When It’s A-Parently NOT A-Parent’
- Discipline or Dictatorship: ‘Control should NEVER be the Goal’
- What VOIDS to Avoid: ‘Dysfunction is ALL about the dys’
- Weaknesses as Opportunities: ‘Progress, NOT Perfection’
Who it’s For
It’s A-Parent is:
- For those families who may have a child in one of our programs
- For families who may be struggling with a child
In other words, It’s A-Parent is open to anyone. You can jump in anytime and get the support you need.
If you would like to know more about It’s A-Parent and how it can benefit you and your family, contact us @ (844) 54-FAMILY or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.