The Significant Man
What is The Significant Man?
The word ‘significant’ means noteworthy. Matthew 6 says, ‘do not be anxious’…’but seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.’ Our ‘significance’ or noteworthiness is rooted in our ‘seeking first His kingdom’, and only then does our life have meaning and significance. Thus the title, The Significant Man.
The Significant Man is a Training/Support Program for Men that addresses:
- The Problem: What are the Important Issues?
- The Veteran Voice: What have other men learned who have experienced the same issues?
- Simple Step Solution: What are basic steps that may help men address the issues?
Though much of the topics are the same topics as those that are presented through It’s A-Parent, The Significant Man is more experiential and is geared toward acting on what has been learned. (For more information on specific topics, click here.)
Each time together includes a group of men who have gone through the program supporting those who are currently going through the program.
The Significant is on average 12 weeks in length and a man can jump in any time.
Who it’s For
The Significant Man is:
- For those men who may have a child in one of our programs
- For men who may be struggling with a child
If you would like to know more about It’s A-Parent and how it can benefit you and your family, contact us @ (844) 54-FAMILY or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.